You’re at the right place!
Your goal is my goal: to tailor your massage therapy and/or bodywork to meet your specific needs.
Because your concerns are as important to me as they are to you, I guarantee that if my treatment is not helpful, I won’t charge you a dime.
Call for appointment and pricing:
My specialities are:
- Head, Neck & Spine
- Upper Back & Shoulder pain
- Lower Back & Psoas release
- Upper Leg: Adductors/Abductors
- Lower Leg: Shin Splints
- Pre- and Perinatal Pregnancy Massage
- Geriatric & Comfort Touch Therapy
- as well as Relaxation!
My products are:
- Richway BIOMAT
(thermo-electrotherapeutic device; FDA approved)
- BIOTONE Pure Touch Organics massage crème
- Jojoba organic oil
- Young Living Essential Oils (therapeutic-grade)
(with client’s approval, of course)
- Negative Ions from lighted Himalayan Salt Lamps
- Reverse-osmosis water
Swedish massage is based on the Western concepts of anatomy and physiology.
Traditional manipulative techniques are:
- Effleurage: gliding strokes to warm up tissue and relax body tension.
- Petrissage: kneading the tissue to relax and soften the area to create space around the muscle fibers.
- Vibration: helps to release tension by sending relaxing vibes throughout the body.
- Friction: for cross-fiber work to break down adhesions and spread muscle fibers.
- Tapotement: percussion movements to boost circulation, to stimulate, to invigorate, and regulate muscle tone.
A beautiful touch for relaxation and well being is what you'll experience in a Swedish massage.
Therapeutic Massage is designed to cause change: to enhance healing, to reduce stress, relieve pain, increase mobility, promote relaxation, eliminate toxins from the body and balance energy.
Therapeutic massage focuses on:
- Lower back issues
- Shoulder issues
- Rotator cuff dysfunction
- Muscle stripping
- Deep pressure
A beautiful touch for renewed health is what you'll experience with a therapeutic massage.
Sports Massage is designed to keep muscles at the peak of their flexibility and strength.
A regular sports massage program brings many benefits such as improved strength and speed, reduced side-effects of stiffness and muscles soreness, and a quicker recovery time after events.
A beautiful touch for high performance is what you'll experience with this program designed for athletes.
The warm stones heat up your muscles to deliver effective tissue and muscle massage at a pressure level comfortable to the client. The hardness of the stones makes for a deep tissue massage and is easy on the joints.
A beautiful touch with hot stone massage therapy promotes deep muscle and tissue relaxation.
The beautiful touch of massage can convey a touch of comfort, love, awareness as well as other benefits during your pregnancy such as:
- Soothing relaxation and reduced stress.
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and muscular discomfort, especially in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs.
- Increased blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling and help eliminate toxins.
- Reduced stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Eases stress mothers often feel after the birth.
A beautiful touch for you and your baby is given by a certified, pre- & perinatal massage therapist before, during, and after your bundle of joy arrives.
Using nine therapeutic-grade essential oils applied to the feet and back stimulates every organ, muscle, and bone at a cellular level and balances the immune system. Raindrop Technique brings the body into structural/electrical balance, thereby enabling the release of toxins or organisms wherever they may be lodged.
The Raindrop Massage Technique is a non-secular art and science. A beautiful touch to help restore balance in the body is what you'll experience with the Raindrop Technique.
Scientists are discovering that aromatherapy massage — a massage using a lubricant infused with particular therapeutic-grade essential oil(s) — actually increases relaxation and stimulates changes in the body that will boost immunity and fight infection. Amazing!
A beautiful touch to help stimulate the immune system is what you'll experience with Aromatherapy.
Chair massage opens up the back muscles and relieves strain on those tired shoulders. A 10- or 15-minute massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can increase circulation, return energy levels and help relax, re-align and rejuvenate a weary body.
A beautiful touch of rejuvenation is what you'll experience with a chair massage.
Reflexology is a stress buster! It is the manipulation of reflex areas of the feet and hands (that correspond to other areas in the body) to reset the body's stress mechanism.
A beautiful touch of relaxation is what you'll experience with the Reflexology Massage.
Massage for the elderly stimulates circulation, diminishes aches and pains, loosens muscles and joints, and helps mobility. The relaxing effects of the massage enhance feelings of well-being, relieves depression, and communicates love, care, and concern.
A beautiful touch of love and care is what you'll experience with our senior comfort touch.
Massage for the ill helps to control pain, assists recovery, helps the immune system to function correctly, reduces stress and anxiety, promotes well-being and communicates warmth, comfort and concern.
A beautiful touch of love and care is what you'll experience with our comfort touch.