A Beautiful Touch makes every effort to enhance your life’s journey through the benefits of professional, ethical massage as well as other types of bodywork. All massages are tailored to meet your specific need.I specialize in:
Did you know?
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck Aches, Whiplash
- Sports Injury (upper & lower body)
- Muscle Stiffness, Aches & Tension (upper & lower body)
- Hip, Pelvis & Leg Discomfort
- plus: Pre- and Perinatal Pregnancy massage
- Geriatric & Comfort Touch Therapy
- as well as Relaxation!
stress and anxiety, plain and simple...
- One in four Americans has an anxiety disorder and one in five have a depressive disorder.
- Research at Michigan State University showed that massage soothed the autonomic nervous system, producing a relaxed state.
- A beautiful touch of love and care can elevate the body, mind and spirit with the expert touch of a professional massage from A Beautiful Touch.
joint pain and muscles soreness...
- Habitually tense muscles can restrict blood flow; inactive muscles can shorten muscle fibers which become ‘stuck’ to adjacent connective tissue, causing soreness.
- Massage can ease soreness because it relaxes taut muscles and it helps inactive muscles to lengthen, separate out and regain their movement.
- The beautiful touch of a tailored therapeutic massage can ease this soreness by relaxing and stretching these muscles, leading to increased blood circulation.
the immune system for better health...
- Massages combat symptoms stemming from tension, stress, restricted mobility, poor circulation, sprains and strains, joint pain, insomnia, headaches, emotional conditions and abuse
- Whether we are suffering from physical or emotional issues it still amazes me that something as simple as a massage can bring so many benefits.
- The benefits of massage: helps to control pain, assists recovery by helping the immune system to function correctly, promotes well-being and reduces stress.
is a touch of love…
It's good to know...
- The skillful touch of a professional massage is a beautiful gift to give and to receive.
Massage can help you feel human again. This is why you should consider massage therapy.Call us
today to learn more.